Friday, August 24, 2007

Froggi's NEW Lily Pad


tioga000
Originally uploaded by Froggi Donna
Yup, I put down a deposit on a motorhome today. I hope to be able to get it within the next week to 10 days. I'm so excited!!

It's a 1999 Fleetwood Tioga, 26', has the Ford V-10 Triton engine and is on the Ford F-450 chassis which gives me over 2800# of carry capacity and 5000# of tow capacity. It has new Pergo floors, new tires and batteries, hydraulic levelers, ducted air, generator, backup camera, two awnings, Banks exhaust system and about 57k miles on it.

Now I get to sell my car, call Enterprise and drive down to FL pick it up. I will spend a couple days in a neighboring campground and they will fix anything that comes up during that first outing.

If this link works, you should be able to see photos of it.

Till next time - keep on rollin',
Froggi/Donna