I'm almost ready to head to my next destination, the Gypsy Journal Rally in Casa Grande AZ but wanted to post some of the photos I took while taking the scenic trip around "A" mountain and especially in the Darby Wells area. I love the vegetation here...it amazes me how beautiful such a stark landscape can actually be...but we also found some very green areas where you could see how a little rain goes a long way. We saw spots where I could very easily boondock for weeks on end with ever changing views in all directions.
Sorry there are so many, I actually took over 150 and cut it down to these. Enjoy...my next blog will be in a couple of days after I get settled at the rally.RV NOW: RVers are at Home on the Range and so is the A-10 Thunderbolt
Till next time - keep on rollin',
Froggi/Donna