- Beautiful morning sunrises
- Gorgeous evening sunsets
- Hours spent meeting friends, old & new, around the communal campfire
- Some great campfire meals
~ Eggs in a Bag breakfast
~ S'mores
~ Potato Bake & Pot Luck dinner - More great meals
~ Grilled steak shared with friends
~ Community center breakfasts with the group
~ In town breakfast (delicious omelette)
~ In town lasagna (still have the leftover to enjoy)
~ Upcoming pizza (same place as the lasagna) - Perfect weather
- HOT weather
- Six hour motorcycle trip to see Parker Dam & the London Bridge
- Several nice walks around the BLM are where I'm parked
~ Desert flowers blooming
~ Interesting deadwood - Views that I will never forget
On Friday morning I head out of here and wend my way to Tucson and the RV Life on Wheels conference. So I suspect blogs will be infrequent for the next week as well. I will try to check in from time to time though.
Till next time - keep on rollin',
Froggi/Donna