- Arranged for a good friend to handle all the eBay auctions for me for a percentage of the sales (WHOO-HOO!!! This is huge since she will handle everything including the shipping)
- Sorted out my motorcycle gear in preparation for selling the extras (forums first)
- Posted my Harley for sale in several motorcycle forums as well as a local online freebie trader
- Posted several larger pieces of furniture in the local online freebie trader
- Sorted through almost half my clothes, creating a pile for friends at work to go through and two bags for donation to Goodwill and discovering that NONE of my jeans fit
- Sold three pieces of the furniture listed in the trader (which left me with all the knick-knacks to go through deciding what goes with me, what gets stored and what gets sold)
- Bought anchors and fixed the closet organizer in the guest room....after it collapsed from the weight of all the motorcycle gear and extra jackets that I moved in there
- Continued researching RVs (another thing written in concrete - motorhome vs trailer)
I am really getting excited about moving out onto the road. When I first posted the ad about my Harley for sale, I was really sad. Now I know it's just part of the path I need to take...simplification. It's starting to feel good....
Till next time - keep on rollin',
Froggi/Donna