- June 19th I listed my house for sale
- July 4th my BMW was delivered (thank you to my agent's hubby who went to Houston and loaded the bike on his pick-up and brought him to TN)
- July 4th I took my first ride on the BMW, who is now renamed "Squirt", and knew he was going to work out just fine (and yes, I flat-foot him just fine)
- July 5th the house is scheduled for the second showing
- July 5th I get a full price offer on the house contingent upon closing within 3 weeks
- July 6th we make a slight contract change (deductible amount on the home warranty) and counter the offer, their agent insists that it will be no problem
- July 7th and we still don't have the signed counter offer back
- July 7th I spend the day in Chattanooga with a friend looking at RVs at Camping World (Shipp's RV)
- July 8th and the buyer's agent still hasn't gotten the buyer to call back
- July 9th and the buyer's agent finally hears from the buyer's boss (this is a corporate relocation) and finds out that they called him and no longer plan to move to TN (can you say culture shock?)
What deadline? Oh, guess I skipped that part.....
"I refuse to sit around waiting for the perfect tomorrow, I'll continue to work on savoring my perfectly imperfect todays." ~ Froggi DonnaMy September is already pretty well booked. The first week I plan to ride my last 6 states (New England) with my youngest brother, his wife and possibly my son. I will park the RV in NC near my niece's home. When I get back from the week of riding I will head over to Goshen, IN for the Fall Escapade. I'm hoping to make it in time to attend one of the pre-Rally sessions (like RV driving school). After that I will head to northern GA for two weeks....I'll be fine-tuning the RV (may stop in TN if needed) and will be baby-sitting grandkids the last weekend.
After September the world (well the USA) is wide open....no real plans yet, I have to get there first.
Till next time - keep on rollin',
Froggi/Donna